12 chicken mid-joint wings
1 tbsp Wolfberries
5 Red Dates
5 tbsp Water/ Stock (or 2 cups of Yomeishu) *
4 Dried Mushroom (soaked and cut strips)1 Piece of Black Fungus (soaked and cut strips)
1 Piece of Ginger (finely shredded)
3 Tbsp Yomeishu
3 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Sesame Oil
Pinch of Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Rinse the chicken mid-joint wings with water.
2. Place the chicken mid-joint wings into a bowl and season them with the “Marinade” for at least an hour. **
3. Heat up the water in a wok/ pan.
4. Place the chicken onto a porcelain plate or a metal plate
5. Rinse the wolfberries and red dates.
6. Arrange the dried mushroom, black fungus, ginger, wolfberries and red dates on top of the chicken mid-joint and pour 2 cups of Yomeishu onto the plated chicken mid-joint wings.